We can react quickly to market developments

49% of Sjælsø Management are owned by Balder Danmark A/S. The remaining 51% are owned by the management group.
FlemmingJosephJensen_200x200.jpg

Flemming Joseph Jensen

CEO

Peter Ebbesen

Technical Director

JohanStoustrup_200x200.jpg

Johan Stoustrup

Project Development Director

LarsJacobsen_200x200.jpg

Lars Jacobsen

Project Development Director

Jesper Bahn Damgaard

CFO

Michael Clasen

Project Director

PoulErikFriisAndersen_200x200.jpg

Poul Erik Andersen

Project Director